1. Who was the last person you yelled at? A., over doing mean things to my ex-roommate
2. Who was the last person you kissed? Scott
3. What was the last memorable book you read? Paradise, by Toni Morrison (what a genius)
4. When did you last dance? I think I might have done a little twirl through my apartment?
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents? "We're here for a surprise visit and will be there in ten minutes."
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park? In August, A. and I took his dog Geena to one of the Chattahoochee River parks.
7. When did you last do your ironing? Heh. Years.
8. When was the last time you smiled all day? can't remember
9. What color of socks do you normally wear? I don't if I can get away with it
10. Did you ever attend a private school? Does college count? Vanderbilt.
11. Do you like stuffed animals? Too much.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins? Nope.
14. Can you quote shakespeare?
"Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
Who struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot,
Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
From the Scottish play. Sorry you asked?
15. Do you like playing baseball? nope.
16. Are you a neat freak? hell no
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone? Physically, I think I gave an old friend a poke with an umbrella that left a little scar. Let's not talk about the psychological/emotional scars.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain? absolutely not
19. Have you ever fired a gun? yes, and I'm not a bad shot
20. Do you own any knee-high boots? I wish
21. (question omitted due to stupidity) Duh.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes? I prefer the ocean.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event? nope
24. What is you favorite gemstone? mmm... like them all... emeralds, I guess. Or rose quartz.
25. Have you gone on many blind dates? kinda
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you? yup -- most recently, Ian
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers? there was this one prof at Vandy...
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city? like, every time I try to go someplace new in Atlanta.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum? fruit
30. Do you have road rage? All the fucking time
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars? peanut butter, Nutella, sour cream, ice cream
33. Has your mind ever gone blank? ...Huh?
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat? not really
36. Are you kind? yes, but not as kind as I'd like to be.
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back? Maybe.
38. Do you have any beanie babies? more than I'll admit to
39. Would you rather be hot or cold? cold
40. Is the glass half full, or empty? half empty
41. Do you exercise or work out regularly? no, but I should
42. Could you kill if your life was threatened? chances are, probably.