Questions I'd like to ask Aaron Sorkin:
- So if Harriet's from Michigan, how come she's a Southern Baptist?
- Have you ever actually met any Christians besides Kristin Chenoweth?
- Speaking of, when is she going to get around to suing your ass?
- How did you ever get her to date your pompous ass in the first place anyway?
- Do you really think cocaine is less dangerous than alcohol?
- Are you back on the blow? Because you won't shut up about it.
- When exactly did you start believing your own hype?
- Did you realize there's a difference between witty and funny?
- Isn't it a little hypocritical of you to attack reality TV when you're mining so much of your work from your own life (and your ex-girlfriend)?
- Do you have any idea how ridiculous your obviously-referring-to-yourself-and-your-b
rilliance-and-doing-a-drama-set-at-the-U N dialogue sounds?
- Why does my fiance inexplicably love your smug, irritating, pretentious show?